Once you’re registered for myIR you can manage your tax online. You can register for myIR as an individual or for your business, company, trust, school, partnership or club.
What you can do in myIR
Most of the things you need to manage for your tax can be done in myIR. These are just some of the things you can do:
- manage access and logons for you or someone else
- view and update relevant accounts
- update contact information for you or your organisation
- make payments
- track refunds
- file tax returns
- pay by direct debit or set up regular direct debit payments
- check payments and return information (from 2015 onwards)
- upload documents.